Kendra has been practicing healing work since 2003. Professionally trained in The LifeLine Technique™, Sound healing/Acutonics®, Voice Dialogue, Holistic Bodywork, Energy work, and Craniosacral Therapy, Kendra’s passion is to help you discover and embody your true nature. Sessions with Kendra seamlessly integrate a variety of approaches, based on your needs and intentions. Each session is a unique and powerful journey back to source.
|About you:You likely have dreams, desires, pains, challenges, and day-to-day experiences that take priority. Your body and your mind go through changes over time. When the body feels better, life feels better. When the mind is clear, and directed toward those things that matter the most to you, a deeper sense of fulfilment becomes the enduring experience.
My work with you is aimed:
- To help you inhabit your body in a way that feels good, so you can enjoy more of life.
- To help you liberate and cultivate the energy required to do what you love the most.
- To help you get what you want, by working directly with the conscious and subconscious aspects of the mind and body.
- To assist you in wielding your innate gifts and resources, in service of you and your relations.
I have over a decade of experience offering therapeutic bodywork and powerful tools for personal change to assist you in having more of what you want, and being more of who you are.
Other Therapeutic Modalities:
- Life Coaching and Personal Change Work:
- The LifeLine Technique™
- Neuro Linguistic Programing
- Voice Dialogue
- Energy and Deep Subtle Work:
- Polarity Therapy
- CranioSacral Therapy
- Acutonics (Sound Healing)
Group and Systems Work (applied to my work with you):
- Family Constellations
- BA in theatre arts at Truman State University
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Massage Therapy at RainStar University of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (with an emphasis in Asian bodywork and Craniosacral Therapy)
- Acutonics training with the Kairos Institute of sound healing
- Certified LifeLine Practitioner through Dr. Darren Weissman
- Thai Massage Certified
- Trained in Voice Dialogue techniques by Douglas Brady
- Participate in traditional sacred healing ceremonies
- Polarity Therapy training with the Colorado School of Energy Studies
- Family and Systems Constellation work through the lineage of Bert Hellinger
- Intuitive Career Coach Training with Sue Frederick
- Neuro Linguistic Programing through NLP Marin
Kendra is a Nationally Certified and state licensed bodyworker with a national clientele, in practice since 2003.
Call me today with questions, to schedule a consultation, or to book your first appointment!
Back to Massage Therapists