In addition to its many uses for cleaning, hygiene, gardening, and cooking, high quality apple cider vinegar can be used internally for an abundance of health purposes.
- Helps with Tummy Troubles. Sip a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar diluted in a glass of water 30 minutes before a meal to aid digestion. If you have the runs, drink more diluted apple cider vinegar to clear up bacteria infection.
- Soothes a Sore Throat. If you feel a sore throat coming on, gargle a mixture of half apple cider vinegar and half warm water every 30 minutes.
- Clears Sinus Congestion. Apple cider vinegar contains potassium which thins mucus. It also fights bacteria, so if your sinuses are congested drink a cup of warm water with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Promotes Weight Loss. The ascetic acid in apple cider vinegar decreases appetite, increases metabolism, and reduces water retention, all great for shedding those extra pounds.
- Boosts Energy. A build up of lactic acid in the body caused by stress can increase fatigue. The amino acids, potassium and enzymes in apple cider vinegar counteract the lactic acid and relieve feelings of tiredness. Add a tablespoon or two to a glass of water for more energy.
Research with apple cider vinegar is indicating that it could also be a remedy for diabetes, heart issues, high cholesterol and more. Plus it clears hiccups!
Be sure to purchase unprocessed and unfiltered apple cider vinegar so that it contains all of the health promoting benefits. You simply cannot go wrong by drinking a cup of water with a splash of apple cider vinegar every day. Give it a try and let us know how it works!
The Bodywork Bistro Family